Personal data processing and protection
The personal data administrator (within the meaning of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter referred to as the RODO with regard to the personal data of the Users is HYDRO-CZĘŚCI JAKUBIEC SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA Address: 36-020 Tyczyn 82 Grunwaldzka Street.
Correspondence and shipping address: as above, phone number: +48 172293705 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Company entered in the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000231929 NIP: 8133391713 , REGON: 180028303
Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are entirely voluntary.
All personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which the CLIENT has given his consent. If the CLIENT does not provide the data necessary to process the order and does not consent to its processing, it may not be possible to process the order.
The Administrator ensures the security of the transmitted data and the execution of Users' rights resulting from the RODO regulation.
The Client has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and to demand their correction or complete deletion or limitation of the right to process his/her personal data.
- - if the processing was based on a person's consent, consent may be revoked at any time,
- - if the legal basis is the necessity of data processing for the performance of the contract - deletion of data may be impossible
- - if the processing is required by applicable regulations (e.g. financial and accounting)
- - if the legal basis is the Administrator's legitimate interest, the Client has the right to object to the processing of his/her data.
In order to execute the above mentioned requests, it is possible to use the functions in the service program for updating the user account data or please send a request (e.g. to the provided e-mail address) with the specification of the request to introduce changes or remove the data from the register. The customer has the right to revoke his consent at any time.
The Administrator may refuse to delete the User's data only in the cases indicated by the applicable regulations, in particular if the User has not paid all amounts due to the ADMINISTRATOR.
Personal data of the Users are processed in order to establish, form, conclude, amend or terminate the Agreement between the Service Provider and the Client and to perform the Sales Agreement or the agreement for the provision of the Electronic Service described in the Regulations.
The User may receive marketing and commercial information (in the form of a "newsletter") if he or she agrees to it. The User may at any time resign from receiving commercial information.
Users' personal data may be transferred to third parties only to the extent necessary to perform the contract in accordance with the rules described in the Regulations. In particular for the purpose of contract execution and delivery of ordered products as well as sending correspondence to the customer, the data may be passed on to: Polish Post Office or a selected courier company.
Personal data may be transferred to other entities, if it results from other regulations or legal obligations of the Administrator.
In order to perform the contract and deliver the products it is necessary to provide the following personal data of the Client:
- - first name and surname;
- - the address at which the products are to be dispatched;
- - e-mail address;
- - contact telephone number;
- - an additional NIP in case of a company.
Personal data shall be processed only for the period necessary for the performance of the contract or for the purpose for which consent was given.
- - to maintain an account in the database of the Website - the basis for processing these data is the agreement (regulations), which has been accepted by the User. We will process these data as long as the User does not terminate the concluded agreement or until the statute of limitations of possible claims;
- - data in sales documents - for the period required by accounting regulations;
- - e-mail address used to send the newsletter - for the period of validity of the user's consent. The consent may be withdrawn at any time;
- - address data used to send marketing information concerning the Administrator's own services - (the basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate legal interest - Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the RODO). We will process such data for as long as the User does not object to the processing of data for this purpose.
- - After this period, they are deleted
The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (UODO) if he has objections to the processing of his personal data by the ADMINISTRATOR.
I. General information about cookies
- - In order to provide electronic services, the Administrator creates and stores temporary files and gains access to selected information on the User's devices.
- - Cookies - means binary data, usually small text files, saved and stored on the User's devices, which are used in programming languages for more efficient communication between the website and the user.
- - Cookies created on the user's devices may come both from the Administrator's system (i.e. own cookies) as well as from external programs monitoring communication on the Internet (i.e. external cookies, e.g. coming from Google and other services).
- - The user has the possibility to restrict or deactivate the access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Service, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
- - Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites to ensure correct data transmission between connected computers. They have a very wide range of applications, help to adjust the content of the page settings on the recipient's computer, remember the preferred appearance of the page, e.g. the set font size, ensure that the user performs several step-by-step actions (e.g. adding an article, making a purchase in the Internet shop). Cookies can also be used to adjust the displayed ads to the interests of website visitors. It can be said that the "cookies" technology is necessary for the proper display of interactive pages.
- - In addition to cookies sent from the linked website, cookies can also be sent from the servers of the referenced pages, such as Google, YouTube or social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and others.
In general, we can divide cookies into two types of files:
- - Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of your browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
- - persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Termination of a session of a given browser or disabling the Device does not remove them from the User Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- - Normally, the cookies used are safe for the user. If used correctly, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the User's Devices. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device (is limited) and the assigned value ( the key).
- - Cookies do not collect any personal data, including names and e-mail addresses.
- - Each user can change the settings for cookies in the browser he or she uses, including completely deactivating the storage of cookies. If you do not deactivate the storage of cookies from different websites, this means in practice that you consent to their storage on your computer.
- - You can delete cookies at any time by using the features of the browser you are using.
- - It should be noted that the technology of cookies is used by hackers to infect computers and introduce malicious software. Cookies technology, which is designed to ensure proper communication with the server of the website, is not used for its intended purpose. A good antivirus protection program should always provide protection against such an attack and other forms of hacking attempts.
- - service configuration,
- - saving the settings selected by the User,
- - remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend the content,
- - remembering the contents of the User's shopping cart,
- - Remembering the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.
- - authentication of the user on the website and ensuring the user's session on the website,
- - optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided on the website,
- - adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Service websites. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User Device (e.g. monitor resolution) and display the website adapted to the parameters of the monitor;
- - provision of advertising services - i.e. adjustment of advertisements presented through the Website for services and products of third parties;
- - ensuring safety and reliability of the Service.